Effective: May 20, 2018
- 4.3 To Accounts - The Website may allow you to create a User account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account information, password, and any other account information.
- 4.4 To Product Information - The Website may provide You with information about products or services not provided by Us but, instead, by other third parties. You agree that this information is provided by Us, not these third parties and therefore that these third parties are not liable for any information on the Website regarding their products or services. We provide this information for informal informational purposes only and We are not responsible for the accuracy of completeness of this information.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- 9.2 Compliance with Laws - You acknowledge that the Website is a general purpose online service and is not specifically designed to facilitate compliance with any specific law. You represent and warrant to Us that Your use of and access to the Website, including any Content, will comply with all applicable laws, rules, or regulations (“Laws”) and will not cause Us or any other third party to violate any applicable Laws. We are not responsible for notifying You of any such Laws, enabling Your compliance with any such Laws, or for Your failure to comply.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (b) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (d) THE QUALITY OF ANY CONTENT OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY CONTENT DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- FEEDBACK - If You provide Us any feedback or suggestions regarding the Website or Content (“Feedback”), You herby assign Us all rights in the Feedback and agree that We shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate without a duty of accounting to You. We will treat any Feedback You provide to Us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that You will not submit to Us any information or ideas that You consider to be confidential or proprietary.
- COPYRIGHT NOTICES - We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We endeavor to promptly respond to any claim that the Website or anything on the Website infringes the copyright of any person. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate action under intellectual property law when we believe an infringement has taken place. To notify Us of a possible infringement, notices should be sent to the contact information found on Our Website. Your notice should include a detailed description of the alleged infringement that will enable Us to make a reasonable determination. If We have notified You that You may be infringing, You may provide us with a counter notice (using the contact information on Our Website) containing sufficient information for Us to make a reasonable determination. Please note that You may be held accountable for damages (including attorney’s fees) for misrepresenting infringement.
- LINKED SITES - The Website or Content may contain links to third-party sites or content that are not under Our control. If You access a third-party site or content from the Website, then You do so at Your own risk and We are not responsible for any content on any linked site. You may establish a link to the Website, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of Your site by Us or any group or individual affiliated with Us. You may not use on Your site any Content or marks appearing on the Website. You may not frame or otherwise incorporate into another site the Content or other materials on the Website.
Effective: May 20, 2018